jueves, 9 de julio de 2009

LOOKING FOR A PIECE OF PEACE

Sitting in front of my desk
I begin to think,
I slip away from my bedroom,
And start to reflect.

I think about all the good things
But the bad ones blind my mind;
So many empty lives, so little full,
And evil always alive.

Why is life so hard?
Why do we have to fight so much?
I think about the young creatures,
What a black future they are likely to have!

I´m fed up with hatred and violence,
I insist on living in a better way,
Get out envies and resentments,
Let´s cross out from the world the sad pain.

No more racism, wars, and crimes;
Let´s try to shape a new world,
Don´t care if we, to origin, have to come back;
Don´t care if we, from zero, have to start.

Let´s work together, I´m sure we will succeed
in reaching that dreamt world, free of evil;
it´s well worth the effort needed,
but the whole mankind will thank us for it.

MOON

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario